Committee for, 2020,2021,2022.
Eagle Gun Club. General Rules
Always wear eye and ear protection.
(The following is the new club rule regarding payment of club fees beginning
1st Jan. 2020.)
(A member’s fees must be cleared by the 2nd Sunday of July.)
1.RANGE OFFICER MUST BE OBEYED AT ALL TIMES.
2. A RANGE OFFICER MUST BE APPOINTED AT EVERY SHOOTING DETAIL.
3. FLAGS AND SIGNS MUST BE IN POSITION BEFORE ANY SHOOTING.
4. THE FOLLOWING MUST BE REPORTED TO A COMMITTEE MEMBER IMMEDIATELY.
ANY PERSON HANDLING A FIREARM IN A CARELESS OR DANGEROUS MANNER.
ANY ACCIDENT OR NEAR ACCIDENT.
THE LOSS OR FINDING OF ANY AMMUNITION.
ANY PERSON BREAKING ANY CLUB RULE.
5. ALL BOLTS & MAGS MUST BE REMOVED FROM FIREARMS WHEN NOT IN USE.
6. NO HIGH VELOCITY AMMUNITION MAY BE USED ON THIS RANGE.
7. PROBATIONARY MEMBERS MAY NOT USE THE RANGE UNLESS A FULL MEMBER IS ON THE PREMISES.
8. NO SHOOTING AT ANY WILDLIFE, BOTTLES, CANS, ETC. NO SHOOTING ON ANY LANDS OUTSIDE THE CLUB PREMISES UNLESS SPECIFICALLY AUTHORISED BY THE APPROPRIATE LANDOWNER.
9. NO SHOOTING ON LAND OR AT ANY PART OF LAND OUTSIDE THE FIRING RANGE.
10. ALL PERSONS ENTERING THE CLUB PREMISES MUST SIGN THE CLUB REGISTER.
11. AT THE DISCRETION OF THE RANGE OFFICER SPECTATORS MAY BE ALLOWED IN THE SHOOTING ROOM.
12. SHOOTING ROOM MUST BE KEPT LOCKED WHEN IN USE.
13. NO ENTERING OR LEAVING SHOOTING ROOM WHEN SHOOTING IS IN PROGRESS
WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE RANGE OFFICER
14. ANY SEMI AUTO/LEVER ACTION FIREARM MUST HAVE ITS BREECH BLOCK OPEN & BE PROVEN CLEAR BY THE RANGE OFFICER. THE ACTION MUST BE HELD OPEN WHEN NOT IN USE.
15. NO SMOKING IN THE CLUBHOUSE.
THESE RULES ARE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE PISTOL RANGE RULES
Eagle Gun Club Pistol Range Rules
1. Range Officer Must be obeyed at all Times
2. When approaching and leaving the firing point all firearms must be unloaded and cased or holstered.
Strictly necessary cookies guarantee functions without which this website would not function as intended. As a result these cookies cannot be deactivated. These cookies are used exclusively by this website and are therefore first party cookies. This means that all information stored in the cookies will be returned to this website.
Functional cookies enable this website to provide you with certain functions and to store information already provided (such as registered name or language selection) in order to offer you improved and more personalized functions.
Performance cookies gather information on how a web page is used. We use them to better understand how our web pages are used in order to improve their appeal, content and functionality.
Marketing / Third Party Cookies originate from external advertising companies (among others) and are used to gather information about the websites visited by you, in order to e.g. create targeted advertising for you.